View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 03:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB63 View Post
Hello,

It is frustrating to go through so much and know so little about what we have. I have a large central herniation t6/t7 with spinal fluid efacement and mild cord indentation. I have never had arm involvement, but I do have chest burning and pain that mimics gall bladder. Mine complicates a lumbar sacral axon pathology that is progressing me into a wheel chair. I am told the pressure on my cord is a contributing factor, but my neuomuscular doc does nothing about it. I am in agonizing pain which the Lyrica has done nothing to to relieve. She insists that it will relieve the pain.

I get what feels like my midsection is burning, heartburn like, but it is from the herniation. It wraps around me like a band at the level of my diaphragm
and I feel like I am being cut in half. I have bilateral foot drop, leg weakness, and atrophy. No fun. This is part of my experience.

Perhaps the cervical area is causing the arm problems. Thoracic is kind of low for your symptoms, but I guess there could be refered pain and burning.

When you say it mimics a gallballder what do you mean exactly?

Alsto the chest pain in midsection can you be specific as to where? Is the butning isolated to one spot on your chest or does it wrap around from your back?

MY chest pain was specific to my sternum to my nipples slap dab in the middle.
bent98 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote