View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 10:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Good morning, Waiting for the treadmill repair man to come. I missed the call last week because I was helping my daughter dry her car and missed the call. Even though I called back in less than 10 min they said I had to reschedule so here I am waiting again. Oh well. Other than that slow day for me. Laundry, mopping, those things that make our days exciting...NOT

Billie, love the new doll. She is a cutie.

Wendy, I need to get my oil changed also. I am wap past due but have put it off again and again.

Hi Nancy, did you get much rain with that storm? We got enough drops to make the dirt flying through the air stick to my truck. No thunder or lightning though. I love the shows we get in the desert as long as I am home. As far as telling your body to quit on those good days...well if ya figure it out let me know. It always feels so good to have energy and low pain then we try to catch up and it hits us in the head, back, legs, well you get it. I hope ya feel better soon.

I am not losing but not gaining so I don't know if that is good or bad. I need to get serious dang it!!! I just finished my monthly so the chocolate raving lunacy is over so hopefully it will get better. Catch ya on the flip side...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote