View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 10:44 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Curious,

Thank you for the support. Tell Fancylady to email me and I have free long distance if she ever wants to talk. I have been so busy since Bill passed. I have had to start trying to get my flowers watered and fertilized. I have 21 rose bushes and too much more to name so it is a job. It took me 4 hours last week just to get my waterhoses hooked up and some of it watered. I have to do a little each day. I have been keeping up with several that don't come on anymore though and I talk to them at times. I feel guilty though at times that I haven't been able to call them. I can't hardly pick up a phone. I got more depressed and just couldn't talk to anyone without crying.

I just had another stress put on me but I made a decision after crying and thinking. I had an offer on my home. I know though it would mess up my disablity as I only owe 8 months on this one and I would have to blow the money or lose my check. I said I couldn't let go yet but he said no matter how long it takes.

I would settle for the taping Curious. LOL Bill did all of our packing. I am the absolute worse. He would pack it as I brought it to him and he could get 10 times more in a box then I could. He would not let me pack them and he wouldn't let me load the vehicle. I would carry the boxes to him and he would pack the way he wanted. Again he could get 10 times more on a truck then I can. I finally got to where I just stayed out of his way at times. He always thought too that certain things were man's work and it was his job to do it. He was overly protective of me and the family.

Now it's up to me to do most all of it. I do have old army trunks and a big trunk to put some of my most precious things in from him though. I have to get off of here and start. I will do a little at a time though.

I was wondering if you knew of stores that have bubblewrap cheap though. Walmart is too high for what little you get and I want quite a bit.

Thanks,
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote