View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 10:52 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Rain,

We posted at the same time. I know you are right about a lot of things. I am hoping the storage won't be but for a few months. The kids are looking to buy a home. I am looking at one today with them. They want more land and storage so this one looks perfect. Pray they like it because they have been looking for a year and I found it but according to what others we have seen it is the best for the buck. They will then take the boys things and the disney collection. I do have a shed at my other place but I will need room for some yard tools and car tools.

I am going through things one at a time. I know even though he brought me things he didn't always like them but he knew I did. I know what we both liked so that will go in my house but there are some things I am not sure I can make room for at this time so after I get in and get situated I will be able to know more what to keep or sell.

It's just hard. It was 4 months ago today that I lost him and it's just too much for me. Everyone says give it a year and that's what I plan on doing with the things we shared. I do have the memories too. We have pictures everywhere and we added more. My computer desk has some all over it. That was Devin's ideal. He is having just a hard a time as I am with this. He's talking about it though and Dustin isn't so I need to help them get through this too. I've learned not to rush into things.

Thanks again for the help. It isn't too harsh and by night I am so tired I talk like you think you do of the morning. LOL

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote