View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 09:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you so much for replying

I know, they did cost me 700Euro's, and I haven't seen my friends in months, due to my front teeth going bad so fast. So I am rather impatient.

I have managed to stain it a little with tea and it does look a bit better, I am thinking I will try and roughen then up with a nail file and stain them again, they are rather shiny.

I do need work done on my other teeth too, but now I know better I will be extra firm on what I want from the dentist.

The dentist didn't seem willing to discuss my options, he wanted to wait 3 months for my mouth to heal up. Which is rather annoying as I would love to know what my options are and the cost of treatment.
I have 4 teeth missing so I don't know if I can get a bridge, as much the thought of implants scares me I am considering that too even though I would have to somehow secure a loan.

My new issues,

Now this could be from the gums being swollen, as it has only been a week,
But I can't close my mouth with the partial in, without looking like I am holding something in my mouth.
My back teeth also don't meet, as my bottom teeth hit of the partial.
It's not a huge deal I guess, but the changes to my looks has unnerved me a little.

Could I get away with telling my friends I had temporary caps put on?
I'm sure they will notice my teeth are not broken any more, I am still rather young and not comfortable with anyone knowing yet.
EmmaH is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote