Thread: Rattie
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 10:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown pre conditions

I did have DDD. But had no treatment for months even more than a year. Never had neck injury. I was injured during travel status, in a hotel. We were locked down due to hurricane and erroneous arlarm sent me down wet stairwell; during what was considered working hours. I work for the government and even the attorney told me they are WC worse than the state.

After 2nd opinion he told WC I had pre-existing condition on my neck. Only problem is; my neck has never been treated before. No shots or nerve ablation until after the accident. Now i also have chronic migraine headaches and radiating pain down shoulders caused by herniated C4/C5 disc.

And no kidding, he never touched my back or neck. Only played with the shoulder who had reached MMI. And left knee tht had arthritis, but now needs to be replaced and since all were aggravation or new injuries. All should be covered; at least that is what their site is says.

Go back to nuero doctor on Friday; because I hurt my back doing physical therapy. That is what 2nd opinion wanted; even though my doctor said only water therapy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am going to apply form fmla for now. At least until I get something from my doctors recommending that I apply for medical retirement.

I also suffer from Fibromyalgia. And it has escalated to unbearable.
Rattie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote