Thread: The TOS Smile
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 02:06 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD38 View Post
Re: upcspine region issues.

I had a VERY strange experience 2 days ago!!!!!
I've been suffering ongoing Pulsatile tinnitus since my first rib excision op ( almost 8 weeks ago now). Recently my neck C0-C1 region???? has made some EXTREMELY loud cracks, on x5 occasions..... so loud that they have been heard by others some 20 feet away from me! Well anyway,this happened again to me the other day and for some reason the pulsing in my left ear seems to have stopped??????? My hearing is still slightly muffled and certain tones/sounds are uncomfortable BUT no constant pulse.
I now suspect that maybe I had a tight ligament/tendon crossed over that was pressing on my veins? My neck also feels SO much more free.
This region really does contribute to big probs..... why don't doctors see this??
Thanks Jo*mar for the links.
Interesting....... as I have a real issue also with my right gluteus medius muscle ( its out of wrack and looks swollen compared to the other side) and ongoing lower back pain!
SD38
I knew I should have kept my mouth shut about the pulsatile tinnitus!!!!!!!!
It bloody returned last night about 3 hours after I sent the above post!
Anyway seeing the hospital registrars today for my post op follow up..... it seems like I have been waiting forever for this day to come.
I certainly have a LOT to discuss with them about ongoing symptoms and issues with my left side.
WATCH THIS SPACE.
SD38
SD38 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote