View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 11:12 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmilinEyesMs305 View Post
Cody-

Number 1, you NEED to get an attorney! Your company was EXTREMELY negligent in their treatment of you. You need to protect yourself because this symptoms could follow you for the rest of your life and said company is not going to be there for you.

Once you can see a neurologist, I would request a vestibular evaluation. Once they do this, ask for vestibular therapy. It has made a HUGE difference in my balance and disorientation. It's been 7 months and I'm not there yet. However, unless I do something I know I shouldn't, I don't feel dizzy and nauseous 24/7. It has made my daily life much more liveable.

Stress is awful for you healing brain. Getting a lawyer to help you through all the trouble with you company would help put that stress on them to work through and let you brain focus on healing, rather than trying to keep up and outwit you companies decieving practices.
Don't worry, I have a lawyer and he his very good

The whole stress thing is starting to take a toll on my body. I'm starting to have high blood pressure and I have never had that before. The nurse and doctor said that it's high b/c of high my stress level is right now
CodyM91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote