View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 05:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am not going to argue with you. You found it doesn't work for you, then it doesn't. I believe that it works for me - but it has taken persistence on my part and finding the right person with the right training.

RSI sucks - can you find a way out of that pattern? Scar tissue can re-absorb when the nerve is no longer being irritated. I have perineural fibrosis from nerve irritation, too. Hence why they want to slice my pec minor. I know this gets very emotionally driven. I cried when I realized I just might not have to have surgery - but avoiding surgery is not without work involved. Perhaps, because my reasons are obvious - cervical rib - then it's easier to find an answer. I don't know.

I do think with persistent PRI practice, you can re-set your posture and then you no longer are in a posture that would irritate your nerve. But it takes daily commitment.

Some people are addicted to their conditions and define themselves by their problems. Some people don't want answers. To solve the problem means they lose their identity. They also get addicted to surgeries (and the attention they get from it) and to pain drugs. I am not saying that about you - boytos. I am just saying that is NOT what I am or have any intention of becoming. I don't want anymore pain, this works for me and so I am willing to work for it.

I hope you find your answers and find yourself pain free. I find PRI to be a much different approach then convention physical therapy.
Concoulor3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote