View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 01:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks Bryanna for the websites

Thanks so much for the websites. I found a category of toothapastes that are mint free on the first website/ That is what I was looking for. Also, want a toothpaste without a whitener as my enamel on my teeth is very thin and my teeth and gums are very sensitive. I just finished ordering biotene for dry mouth right before I read your response and found the internet resources. Well -I'll see how that is. The biotene toothbrush I ordered is great - very soft-best I've ever had.
Just brushed my teeth this morning - with swabs- and now I triggered off gum pain again. They had been feeling better for a week or so. Well - I get my injections soon so hopefully they will help. I am not sure what he puts in the injections. I am sure it is not ozone. It is a mixture of things - I think licocaine may be one of the items in the mixture. The injections are SO painful and he does not numb the area inside the mouth. before he injects. However, he does spray the facial areas with ethyl chloride spray before he injects. That helps a little - but it is still very painful -especially the deep facial injections. I dread going.
Thanks again Sydney
Sydney is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote