View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 10:51 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmilinEyesMs305 View Post
It sounds like you have a case of tinnitus. It's basically ringing in the ears, but sounds like different things to different people. For me, it was like a computer screen buzzing, but really loud. For the first couple of months it was constant and overwhelming. As I've started to heal, it's like someone has turned down the volume. Its still there, but I can tune it out most of the time. However, if I'm having a bad day or do too much, it increases to full volume.

It's been a good barometer of whether I can tolerate different activities/situations. I hope this helps.
Thanks Smilin Eyes!!! This does help me alot.... It leads me to asking myself...what the heck is my doing while sleeping that is making it go to full volume..lol... I would think the MD would have known that answer.... I did go to ENT and he said everything looks good. I have conductive hearing loss and this whooshing sound isn't helping..... I cant wear my hearing aid since my inury..... turning up the world is torture..if you can imagine. I'm sorry your having a stressed day. Do something kind for yourself. :0)
xxxxcrystalxxxx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote