View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 03:35 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hello

Hello, and you found a site that has compassion and people who will care what happens to you. I have been at those low points in life too. keep coming back here and there will be responce to you. There is reason why you are still here. Your life means something. Depression has also hit my son, who is 36 years old now. He never experienced it before, and it can be devestating to go through it. Please keep taking the medication. Sometimes it takes awhile to help, and sometimes there are side effects that go with it. I found that after months on the med. the symptoms that were bothering me went away. Please do not give up, you found friends here that will not abandon you. You are welcome to private message me anytime you want. I am friends with several people here, who suffer depression, and they have brought me to a point where life can be good again. I have found support and caring people, who do a lot to inspire me to keep trucking along. You will find the same support that I did. tap back any time you need to. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (10-21-2011), Alffe (10-22-2011), barbo (10-21-2011), F1D0 (10-22-2011), Koala77 (10-23-2011), Lara (10-22-2011)