View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 07:44 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

I actually experience both chills and fever. This started prior to beginning opiates. The better managed my pain is, the less this seems to be an issue.

I just got a new script for estrogen that I haven't started yet.

I made the choice, because it's not that I can't live with the annoyance of a swinging body temp, or temporarily elevated pain, but rather that if I can help reestablish the normal hormonal levels of my body, it's yet another nudge towards whole body function.

With those of us that have had RSD a long time, it can feel like our bodies are an old car. There's so much that needs attention, we start ignoring things. The AC stopped running? Well, so long as we can manage with the windows down...

By drastically changing my diet, I'm no longer sleeping my life away. My doc used to jokingly refer to me as Sleeping Beauty, it was not uncommon for me to sleep 18 or more hours per day. My stomach pain is gone. Headaches too. All issues that were caused in part by opiates... I've also noticed a small reduction of swelling and pain.

I'm currently focusing on breath work, normalizing my hormone levels and adding in new vitamins and supplements. I'm treating my body like it's a classic car that deserves a full restoration, by introducing one new project at a time.
LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Vrae (07-03-2012)