View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 02:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi guys,
Looks like we are all going to be the experts on this topic soon. It is very frustrating getting different opinions from different doctors. My son had a head injury in wrestling FEb 17th. It has changed our lives trying to problem solve it. He is mostly dizzy, headaches daily, "in a fog" as he terms it and really strains to read. He is also light sensitive. He went back to school this week and is doing half days, it is like he ran a maration every day i pick him up. He is exhausted mostly. We realize we need alot of time to heal and sports now seem like a dream. He loves all his sports, 3 Varsity sports during year! This injury is alot of damage control. I hope ypur daughter gets better and gets her life back. I feel your frustration with the doctors. We have been to many. An MRI was normal they say but the neuro surgeon wants to have them sent to him because he said they may not know what to look for. I do not think he will be wrestling again next year. If he is able to exercise at all in the future I will be happy for him.
Nancy F is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote