View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 12:41 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Oh my God! I am so sorry this happened to you! No one deserves to be attacked like that. The police should have never suspended the case. When were you attacked?
I am in school right now and working part time. It is very difficult, but you have to put yourself first. There are times when I am so exhausted that I skip class to sleep because I know my symptoms will be so much worse if I try and push through it.
Good luck to you. I hope they catch the low life that did this to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwsmith1984 View Post
I don't know if anyone read my story about what happened to me, but to make a long story short I was assaulted from behind by some a-hole.

I'm 27 years old. Before this happened, I never had a broken bone, never had stitches, a concussion or anything of the such. You get the picture. I always played it safe so I wouldn't have these problems. Then some asshole, that was probably having a bad day, that probably has a small penis and erectile dysfunction, decided to attack me for no apparent reason, FROM BEHIND and basically ruin my life. I have to live with these post-concussion and traumatic brain injury symptoms forever now. It's really upsetting. There's some things I'll never get to do again in life, things that I really enjoyed. Like ride roller coasters, or hanging out at the bar with some friends and having a couple drinks. Or listening to loud music, going to the movies...Pretty much everything I enjoyed doing, all my hobbies have been taken from me. Last night I went to the pool hall with a buddy of mine and watched them go through 2 pitchers of beer, while I sipped on ice water. Hmph.

The police actually "suspended" the case because they didn't have sufficient evidence. Want to know why that upsets me? It happened inside of a McDonalds. Everyone knows that every McDonalds in the WORLD has surveillance cameras. They had several witness reports from customers and employees there, yet they couldn't keep the case open longer than a week due to "lack of evidence". The police had the audacity to ask me if it was a drug deal gone wrong, or if I owed the guy money or if I was banging his girlfriend. They refuse to investigate the case anymore so this jerk off is still roaming the streets of Las Vegas.

I'm starting college next month to become a Dental Assistant. School is going to be hell because I have so much trouble concentrating now...

Ugh. Sorry about this, I really just needed to put my thoughts and feelings in to words and put it somewhere.
RubyV is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SpaceCadet (02-16-2012)