View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 01:25 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default Day 6 - 50 mg

about to take my 6th dose of 50 mg. it is Saturday morning. Saturday would be my 7th day but i shifted dosing forward 12 hours to morning dosing, to try to improve night restlessness. so day 7 will be tomorrow. i just realized that.

i still don't sleep enough at night and am exhausted in the day. sometimes crash, sometimes not.

also i have had chest pain since day too and it has not shown signs of improvement so far. i can tell it is the zoloft because it builds up and then eases off between doses even though i am close to steady state by now. yuck.

OK.... i opened the stupid piece of junk computer. as expected, nothing "visibly wrong" (like a loose adapter, flaky wires... nothing).

it has always has problems and they have got worse and worse. imho they're best off replacing it. but they first need a UPS or imho they will eventually fry anything they plug into our wall. the current here is flaky. falters sometimes, peaks others. surge protectors protect from PEAKS, but only within specified range, and they do *NOTHING* at all in case of DIPS in current. i told them the computer gets conFUSED, emphasis on FUSED. but noooo.... UPS = more "junk" in the house... DUH.

i am so frustrated with this. and with rehashing this problem over and over and over and over. and each time they look at me and go "the computer is acting up again." ARGHHHHH!!! And NO, we don't have (trustworthy) repair shops/people we can go to, although i frankly think we are beyond that point with this poor machine.

~ waves ~ tired and irritable and wishing the chest pain would stop.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-22-2011), Dmom3005 (10-24-2011), Mari (10-22-2011), mymorgy (10-22-2011)