View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 07:27 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I know Mark had mentioned (or someone) watching a low key type movie a while back. I've been watching half hour episodes here and there of shows (Modern Family...hysterical) or sitcom type stuff. I will occasionally push it to an hour. Well last weekend my husband picked the movie Unknown with Liem Nelson. It started out ok...but then the car chasing, fast paced stuff. I could completely follow what was going on...but I felt awful. (Let me say that I had a slamming headache all day and felt like crap to begin with but I figured just watching a movie maybe I could "relax"). Well, I felt even worse the next day.

I'm going to try watching next time with my sunglasses on ...and watch a chic flick and see if thats any better. You can't really rent any of these movies in non-high def or even blue ray (not even sure what that is)

As for my vision, its never blurry but I do have specs of dust in my vision. I see this when looking at something light colored..white ceiling. When my headache is at its worst I will notice my vision "off" but can't describe it. Its not blurry but it just doesn't feel right.

any other suggestions to try other than sunglasses?
wtrpk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote