View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 08:16 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink Tos ?

I am going to PT today and will "pick" his brain about TOS. I am concerned that these symptoms surfaced 4-5 months after ACDF surgery and became worse after the car accident 5 months later. So at 10 months post op from ACDF I am still better than prior to the surgery since I was in horrific pain with no neck mobility and not using my left arm. But I was in such good shape and starting to feel as if I had my life back just prior to accident. The OSS wants to give PT 3 more weeks and see where I am and how I am doing. I would like a new MRI of neck, thoracic region and lower back (a few toes go numb) with lower back pain). He said that whiplash can take 3-5 months to work its way out and for me to feel better. It is just shy of 2 months. I guess I am not a patient person. I am going back to the vascular surgeon to talk to him. If you have any questions that I should ask him or tests I should request I would appreciate it. He did a doppler test of the blood flow with cuffs on prior to the accident and said that there was good blow flow. Not quite sure if I agree as my hands did swell and turn bluish when above my head.

Thanks for your response
frenchfri1003 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote