View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 03:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

thank you for all of the information; it is overwhelming I must say.
One of the treatments that people are mentioning i have never heard of before: tCDS?
as far as Ketamine, unfortunately, insurance doesn't cover and we are the kind of people who live on a budget (a really tight one). That sounds horrible doesn't it, but one thing our family is learning through this process, that is the hardest reality of all, is that life has to continue along side this horrible illness. We all just want to help husband/dad/best friend get better, but realizing our limitations is truly maddening and humbling all at the same time.
Anyways....
Yellow, I would love to hear about how your trial went and down the road what kind of plan your doctor has for after the implantation. i know that my husbands doctor is absolutely insistent about him continually using his arm, even when it is hard to do; so physical therapy will be very important once his pain can be reduced to where he is at a functioning level. I don't tink of the SCS as a stopping point, just a bridge to the next process of treatment.
Best Regards,
MrsBatman
mrandmrsbat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fmichael (10-25-2011)