View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 03:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Tony,
My husbands insurance was primary so they were responsible for the majority if not all of my IVIG expenses. I need to digg out and review my statements again. I was blessed for many years in regards to my insurance coverage and am thankful for that. I am, however, beginning to see just how bad it can be for those who only rely on Medicare due to disablility. I just find it hard to fathom how were supposed to pay for all the necessary coverage required in order to receive the treatment that we need and still have something left out of check to live off of. This is truly ridiculous, $100 here, $150 there, $250 there, $50 there.......

It's not my fault that the only treatment that works best for me is so darn expensive

I'm ranting so please excuse me. Guess I'll be very busy Monday trying to figure all this out. I've got 7 days to do it so I'll start with a call to my Neurologist first thing in the morning.

God has seen me through many, many things in regards to life with MG. He'll see me through this as well. I just have to keep the faith.

Thanks for all of your replies,
Shari
Shari_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote