View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 07:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I think I may have RSDS

I will be very brief, i only have one working arm.

I had been having slight shoulder pain (level 2) for a year or so, I think it was from back & neck problems. Aug 22 I was working in the yard and strained my neck and left shoulder. Later that evening the pain level 8. It has got some better, pain avg 3.5 with about 25 mg of Loratab per day. It seems to be pinched nerves. I have been to 5 doctors, family dr, nerve dr says that two nerves are pinched, C-5 & C-6. Neck dr, shoulder dr, and neurologist find nothing that is causing the problem. They have done MRI's and CT scans of my shoulder, neck and head.

I am 71 years old. I don't know if this has anything to do with PsA or not. I was diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis about 3 yrs ago. I took MTX for about 1 1/2 yrs. My PsA was light enough that I was able to get off MTX according to blood work every 2 months.

My Arthritis immediately checked for symtoms of Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome when I told her what had happened. Later that day the neurologist also said that it must be Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome. So what do I do now?
Rolacoy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote