Thread: One More Try?
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 05:46 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Dear sweet (((Kathy))).

Braintalk doesn't even register with my brain any more. It's long gone to me. I'm not surprised even one little bit at your banning, but then so many of us here have been there and done that as you well know!!! Welcome to the ranks of the BT Banned. It's a ban-happy board over there. It's scary to even talk about it anywhere for fear of causing trouble.

Anyway, I'm SO sorry for your pain and what you've been through. I have a friend or 2 here where I live staring death in the face, and it's frightening and I worry about them so much as well. We want you to hang in there and know that you are very loved.

Sometime this spring/summer I plan to invade Alffe's house, if they'll allow me to. Heh. And I hope that by then you'll feel up to a short visit from me as we tried to do last time. I'd like to give you a big tender hug and get one back. And I don't give a rat's ***** how you look. You could greet me in a dirty robe with a nekkid little body underneath topped off with a raggedy mangle of hair and I wouldn't care, not one little bit.

I'm so glad to see you posting for whatever reason because I miss you when you don't. You do what ever you need to do to baby yourself.

Much love from me and a hug.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote