View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 10:33 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Hello Skeptic2

I can relate to what you said on the top post. I have had panic disorder,and OCD for most of my life. Resently they have added skitzo effective disorder. It's been a long,difficult road,with so much misunderstanding from the people around me.

It comes in waves,then tidal waves. I feal better,then worse. I go into what I call an eclipse where everything seems hopeless. Then later on I'll feel better,or the last condition fades away over time. It's hard to explain. I could go on,and on.

You are at the right place here in the Bipolar forum of neurotalk.

I have tried to get off of my medication,but in the long run things where not going well. I'm on three different types of medications now,and it helps. I don't know why not being medicated didn't help.

We have to be patient with other people who don't understand,and when I say that,they really don't have a clue,nor can they imagine. We also need to be patient with ourselves. We didn't ask for this,nor did we want it. Please be patient. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (10-25-2011), Mari (10-25-2011), mymorgy (10-25-2011), skeptic2 (10-24-2011), waves (10-24-2011)