View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 12:01 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptic2 View Post
BrokenFriend and waves, Hope you are doing well. I am realizing it now that this is a tough battle and I should be looking at meds instead of avoiding them to control my anxiety and maybe keep reality in check. You are right about being patient with others since they actually dont know. i know I had no clue about what people with bipolar or other problems go through before I had the first major episode 4 years ago. I could see my self so many times being unknowingly insensitive to others that now i know might have had these anxieties. This is one of the reasons i find it so hard to communicate with people because i dont know if they might take me wrong . This forum is definitely helping me with communication and understanding this.
I understand,and hope that you find help,and answers that can help you in your life. Your life is important,and I hope that you find a good councillor. I've had councillors hurt me,and some have helped me.

Right now I'm being helped. Brokenfriend
"Thanks for this!" says:
BlueCarGal (10-25-2011), ginnie (10-25-2011), Mari (10-25-2011), mymorgy (10-25-2011), skeptic2 (10-25-2011), waves (10-25-2011)