View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 01:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenfriend View Post
I understand. It seems like there are alot of bullie types out there. They seem to be sadistic,and will be on the attack. It seems to be their nature.

Some are immature,and could care less. Some people will try to throw head trips,and talk about us behind our backs.

Thank goodness for Good Samaritans along the roads of life. Brokenfriend
You are so riight.. i never knew this or maybe I was very naive .. but around my first waking up episodes (bipolar).. things took a U Turn, I never knew people could say and act in such demeaning ways or just try to make a fool out of you for their pleasure or gain. I know I am now oversensitive also , but my thoughts that I am in some kind of therapy started back then because I knew there were some people trying to help me recover but then i started noticing that there were a lot of people making fun of me, and I couldnt believe that so many people could be so insensitive without a reason.. so I obviously started thinking I was in therapy. maybe a good excuse I thought for not getting angry. The comments happen still now and thats why I have such a lot of anxiety , but I know that its life now.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-25-2011), Brokenfriend (10-25-2011), mymorgy (10-25-2011), waves (10-25-2011)