Thread: rsd and cprs 2
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 03:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

i did try the calmare treatment! i am not sure what to think of it! a doc i know had it brought to his office and had some people run it because it was new to the doc also! the people that ran the machine acted like they new what they were doing but i dont no they never found a spot that did not hurt i constantly felt needles they said when found the right spot if it works it would go away then they would turn the voltage up but it never went away i felt it they said it was low so i felt stupid because they said the machine was turned down low but like the doc said i have had rsd and cprs2 for over 7 years and to touch me hurts so it will be difficult to find the right spots if it works like i said i never felt no relief i felt the needles the whole time different spots felt like being stabbed i did say fine turn it up because they said it was turned down low but it didnt feel good neither but didnt want them to think i was being a boob!! wrong low or not it dont matter be honest try not to push urself threw it like i did because it does no good and i hurt worse for couple days after but i did get my feelings hurt because they kept saying it was low well sorry if have what i have they should not say nothing just trying it should count! so as far as someone running make sure it is someone who knows what they are doing and know how severe ur prob is! like i said earlier i have not sat for over 7 years nothing touches my right buttocks and whole leg and has spread they tried both legs but nothing yet did not find the right spots to put it tried for a hour! i will be going to another place to try it again with doctors who know how to use the machine! it was nice of the doc to bring it in for me and try and he is going to keep the machine but needs to learn how to run it he will let me keep going back but i will try the other place who has been using the machine longer and not have the sales people do it again! i hope the people at the u of u no more on how to use it! so first treatment not good so if anyone tries it go to someone who knows what they are doing!!!!
kimberlyluv is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote