Thread: rsd and cprs 2
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 03:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alt1268 View Post
Kimberly
Welcome to the group. I am sorry your are hurting so much and so often. I'm not sure where you live but there are doc.'s listed on the RSDSA website. This monster gives us all rollercoasters and this is a great place to vent, rant, rave, or what ever your feeling. We are all a family of big support and gentle hugs.
Insurance is a bummer. Definetly retire for Medicaid, sometimes I hear it helps to talk to administers to let them know how high your costs are. Keep us informed and welcome.
thank u i am in utah!! tried the calmare for the first time last week not a good experience!!! glad the doctor had the machine brought in so i could try it but someone that knows how to run the machine should be running it!! did not help could not find the right spots! was in more pain and made me feel stupid but no one knows unless they have rsd and cprs2 and cant handle no one touching there legs or bottom i forgot how it feels to sit back and relax or even lay normal instead of leaning over! so run down tired hurt still no docno insurance just also when anyone needs to get a injection in the hip make sure they measure and put the needle in the right spot because it can happen where they miss and stick it in the sciatic nerve and fry it and make sure the medi they inject is not like a acid and its dilutited the right way! the nurse was not suppose to give shots the doc let her i did not no and here i am over 7 years later barly hanging on walked in the clinic that day and could not walk out they were rude! like said it has spread both legs bach ruined from the crutches and falling trying not to use them no insurance yet stupid how they say ur perman disabled even the judge for ssi but have to wait for medicare and medicaid can get but have do more paper work when was on it for 2 years big mess i will be trying the calmare again but with doc at the u of u until this other doc knows how to work the machine!
kimberlyluv is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote