View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 06:22 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default somewhat little more comfortable

i cannot wear regular socks or even the hanes socks for over 7 years i have wore soft fuzzy socks there thick warm and not tight i cant wear nothing tight! i wear sun dresses when i can short ones and alot of pajama pants bigger also and the warm fuzzy ones also hurts to wear levies even if big because of the injection i got on my right buttocks the needle went into my sciatic nerve and the medica also fried the nerve so the pockets also hurt me bad! i wear stretch pants or skirts! i have not sat ona a couch or bed or chair for over 7 years in the car lean on left side prop up with pillows and lean over my bed i have alot of soft fleece blamkets i always have one wrapped around me its in both legs now and my right buttocks is bad just lean over my bed have double pillow top matress plus comfort matress would be nice to put my whole body on there instead of hanging my legs! crutches been using since i got hurt i walked in the clinic and could not walk out from the injection direct hit to sciatic nerve and could not bend knee or toes right afterand of course still cantthe emg showed major nerve damage course gets worse but always make sure if use crutches have extra pads!! slippers i wear or the soft furry boots bigger size of course from fat feet and swelling always get extra bigger sizes cause of all the swelling bad in my buttocks to kinda deformed it!! i do have a heat blanket but alot of times cant put blankets on me when i lean over bed because of the weight so the doct said get a infa red heater for my legs keep warm and help little with blood flow! just wish i could get down like alot of people with rsd if i did not get that injection i would be able to so everyone make sure if u get a shot in ur hip make sure they measure and its in the hip not the buttocks and if hurts make them stop she did not listen to me now here i stand and cry sleep maybe 2 hours every 2 to 3 weeks ok so what does the ebsome salt do i no u can use it on cuts but confused on what u would use it for with having rsd and cprs i cant even bath or shower hurts so bad and cant get dressedwith shoes socks shaving legs so always make sure i have what i need on before my family leave! ace bandages for the knees ankles also at times eases alittle!! and the heat patches and i also use emu cream the blue kind is used for this kind of pain cheaper at walmart way cheaper bigger bottle but its generic alot of money at the phara even a little bottle!
kimberlyluv is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote