Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Unhappy i think this edit thing is crummy

by the way, hi everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by waves View Post
deleted posts before? guilty. child running away? sure. emotional reaction? sure. strong even unreasonable emotional reaction? you bet your boots. mental illness? yeahhh........

i think this edit limit is crummy.

my "post deletion" runs usually occur when i'm feeling like doo doo and want to hide under the bedcovers and if i could get into the very fibre of the dern covers i probably would, you know? the last thing i'd need would be to have to contact someone to delete my own words, which may bother me despite not being "bothersome" or, vice versa. In any event, in this sort of vulnerable state, in my hidey-hole state, i would not contact anybody, but rather, leave my post(s) there and feel prey to its/their persistence.

ok, that's my own failing... feeling, my own problem. Administration is not responsible for my feelings, obviously. But with this limit i feel much less "safe" about posting. AT ALL. I am currently pretty scarce, due to other things. But should i come to post more, it would affect me... a lot... i'd be afraid to share, period.

i came to know of this change, and see that others are upset by it for various reasons. so i figure mine is as good as any. two cents.

~ waves ~