View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 12:25 PM
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

ughh I remember those days, weeks, months well about about 2 yrs actually ..of feeling almost OK then as soon as I did a little something extra , back came the pain/symptoms...

good old delayed pain....takes time to figure that one out....

I stopped taking IB when I finally was written off work and got started on PT, when it could actually do me some good, instead of working & going to PT and back to work.. Just couldn't get ahead of anything that way...
Workers comp & their "rules" I probably could have recovered much better & faster if the rules didn't clog up the works...

But then again I only started looking online for more info when my recovery got stalled, we/MDs were still thinking some kind, or a mix of RSI problems, not TOS as I didn't even know about it til later. Found the info myself as no MD or PT said anything about it, they were still focused on my elbows, hands & arms only and didn't tie it to my previous shoulder/upper back injuries..

my pain level didn't go over a 5-6 at the worst time - that's what I consider interfering w/ sleep levels.
Not long after that was when I found the chiro that helped me so much with alignment, TrPs & the severe spasms. And I had found sites & forums with so much info.

I will add that the first MD I went to for my injury was my primary, she also did general blood work and put me on Lipitor due to high cholesterol levels (240) - this may have played a part in some of my symptoms.
Although I didn't feel the "flu like" effects that usually used as a description, so I really don't know for sure.

I had also read on natural websites about statins and problems from them about the same time I found the good chiro - I went off the Lipitor.
So who knows it may have been a part of it or not.