View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 11:33 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I can't believe it! I forgot to watch the AI results show!!!!!!!! What is happening to me. But I caught it on the Internet that Stephanie was voted out. She was supposed to be one the 'divas' of the season. I think I am one of the few that actually enjoyed Sanjaya last night. Kind of amazing about the young girl that was caught on tape. Apparently she had been able to get tickets to Are you smarter than a 5th grader and rehearsal tickets for AI. They saw her crying so much at rehearsal that the producers asked them to stay for the show. That's how she got all the singers signatures on her shirt.

Well Survivor is finally taking off. They redrew tribes and camps tonight. They had an all guy team, was in the Ravu camp. The guys were able to catch a really good fish meal and they still lost the immunity challenge. Ravu is destined to loose no matter who is on the team. Lisi was sent to Exile island even though she told Jeff that she wouldn't have minded to go home. She will join the all male team and then let the fun begin. I can not see her and Rocky getting along at all!!!!!! Rocky was really using Anthony as his little 'slave'. Get our water, fix the fire, etc. Lisi will not do that.

I went over to the ABC web site to look at Dancing with the stars. Billy Ray Cyrus doesn't look a thing like he used to do when he was filming Doc. And Anton Ono, he has grown up to. If he can master the moves, he will do well.
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote