View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 03:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default When 1 + 1 = 3

"They've had to be innovative within a framework - and just making those changes to the status quo - things like making study data public, sharing information, and researchers talking to each other across disciplines - are seen as rule-breaking, ground-shaking changes."

Carey - This indeed is a welcome fundamental change and informs us of what we must do for ourselves as well. For example, my dentist came to my upper cervical chiropractors office to do a series of interactive adjustments...the dentist to my orthotic appliance and the chiro to my neck....that night i slept really well and woke up breathing better amongst other improvements to balance and stamina. the two docs were a synergistic combination. Next month my massage therapist will come to the dentist office to combine osteopathic muscle therapy and orthotic appliance adjustments.

Only through combining therapies and diagnostic venues will we find answers which is reflective of a cooperative model. No man or disease is an island...
MD

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bandido1 (10-28-2011)