View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 10:53 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ1956x View Post
I'm glad you had such a wonderful experience with social security. Wait until the weeks turn to months, then to years. Those helpful people at social security will seem like they are sent from the devil to retrieve your soul. Just kidding, but it's kinda funny.

The OP is handling his application in a thoughtful manner. He's been careful about obtaining his records. He's asking questions and doing research. He's had both a severe physical and mental disability claim stemming from childhood. He's sought professional legal help.

It is entirely possible his application might be approved early and without the issues you faced.

It took me 2 applications with a few major errors by SS along the way. I also lengthened the process by doing a few stupid and stubborn things along the way. But, I received a Fully Favorable Decision going back a year before my first application.

The fact that you conceded a later onset date and required your birthdate to lessen the standard, shows you maybe applied a bit too early in the process...

Last edited by Chemar; 10-28-2011 at 06:59 AM. Reason: flaming
LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote