View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 05:16 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 343v343 View Post
Yes, in that they send you a bill after. But pretty much the same here. If they can find a way to toss you out in the cold, they do. From my experience, doctors are more willing to help. But typically insurance will "deny" your request and you're back to square one.
Wow, that's brutal!!!!!!!!!!!!
What stuns me is that initially these people SUPPOSEDLY choose this profession to help others and to try and serve those in need. What has happened to society where they have got to the stage where its just about the job/money and that's it.
Come on medical staff..... COMPASSION!!!!!!!!
I believe it's their attitude that makes sufferers SUFFER all the more. It's more than enough that we have these symptoms but an unsympothetic doc/surgeon just adds to it.
I find that the lack of compassion leads to patient frustration, which then leads to depression followed by stress and more pain. Can they not see the vicious cycle that we are in and they contribute to!
AAAHHHHHHHHHHH.
Even though we have many occassions when the health situation gets on top of us I do feel that those of us that suffer on a daily basis are really strong because otherwise we would not be here anymore. Surely we should be respected by the medical profession for enduring with it NOT dismissed. KEEP STRONG everyone.
SD38 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote