View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 08:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Alt1268,
I always leave these type of doctors with a little prayer...I say "Lord let him (or her) have the pain I have for about 24 hours to see then what they think abount my pain." It makes me feel better anyway. They are clueless and always remember they are paid to say the things they say by the company they are representing (esp work comp docs). The more they can ax us from using their company's money the more the company can keep and the more they will get paid. Unfortunately, we are the ones suffering. I was in a wheelchair once and one wc doc said "Come on into my office now" and just looked at me. I was in a wheelchair and just sat there and said "I need help." He made his secretary help wheel me and she about hit every wall in sight. He saw me for 30 mins and thought he knew everything about me. Amazing. I even had another wc doc tell me that he had the same type of injury and he was fine (as if to say I was lying about it all). Also, unfortunately these type of docs see so many people abusing the system that they automatically think everyone is and we are the ones that suffer because we really are hurt badly. These docs are a waste of time and energy for me and I try to stay out of their offices as much as possible because I don't have the time and energy to be insulted by their stupidity of rsd.

I had no use of my right foot leg for over a year and was given a plastic boot to wear. I thought it helped me enable my foot to be on the floor at times. But turns out my chiropractor said it was the worst thing for me as it torqued my leg the wrong way. She said she would have rathered me not to wear any brace and see her earlier instead. I wore that brace for 8 months or so and she had me out of it in a month!

I would say to all to fight for the truth and for what you believe in.
Take care,
kathy d
kathy d is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote