View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 07:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks Karliann and Sally.

I did go today. I went as far as calling the neuro to see about canceling it, but they urged me to go. I suppose I was looking for someone to tell me not to go!

The tech told me it would take about an hour and fifteen minutes but ended up taking two hours and fifteen minutes. That makes me a little nervous. I don't have to wait to long for the results though. My neuro goes on vacation for ten days on Wednesday and assured me he would get me the results before then. So that's good.

To answer your question Karliann, most of my symptoms so far have been sensory issues: numbness, tingling, sensitive skin, etc. I do have the wonderful fatigue with occasional brain fog also. My MRI in May showed a few small lesions (all in the brain) that weren't there in my previous MRI's, thus leading to the 'probable' diagonosis. I got the BS about having to see changing lesions before it would be official...nobody wants to hear my anger about that one. The neuro pretty much said that's what it is BUT nothing could be done until the lesions change. I say...EARLY TREATMENT IS KEY! Ugh...

The wonderful cognitive issues I have been having for the past week are new. It's an all over 'head in space' feeling. Dazed, zoned, can't think straight, can't talk right, and certainly can't remember anything. I'm clumsy, tripping, dropping things, etc. I'm just ready for it to all go away now!

Thanks again for the replys and I'm so happy to have found this place. I hope alot of the old BT peeps find it as well.
daphne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote