View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 01:20 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 343v343 View Post
I say/think improvement is relative. If you can sleep better knowing you're not in danger of a life threatening blood clot or worse... That's peace of mind. Obviously you've gotten improved circulation so thats a big plus!

No doubt the surgery is invasive. I couldn't imagine knowing you're due for a second one. But I guess what are your alternatives. Just hoping you don't get scar tissue...
EXACTLY. I'm pretty anxious about 2nd op and thoughts of going through it all over again.
Scar tissue is a real possibility. The weather is starting to drop quite abit now here in the UK and I'm starting to get quite alot of signals and tightening from the incision site. Scary, and to the point where it is actually making me rethink my whole outlook regarding WORK V RECOVERY.
I really don't think that working at the moment is an option for me. I still haven't returned ( 8 weeks now) and very anxious as they are expecting me to contact them next week on Monday to discuss what is happening. I don't want to say that I'm not ready to return for fear or them letting me go.
I know my health is more important but the stress of this work dilemma is obviously taking its toll. All this worry over a part time job. I just don't want to lose it as I feel that I will lose apart of myself and the sense of independence that I get from doing it. I'm not keen on the idea of staying at home and not contributing ( no matter how little ) to the household.
Oh dear, here I go again rattling on with an extra long reply...... SORRY, its just that when I get started I try to vent out as much as possible to relieve some tension. I PROMISE..... next time the reply will be short!!
SD38 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote