View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 06:19 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can tell Alffe that things break in 3s for me. 3 is my number though so hopefully your number is 2. ?

I wonder if I can leave a very loud QUACK for the duck and the younger duckling. p.s. to da duck... some months back there was a flurry of news items here due to a crime committed in Au. and the person escaped to your area. I still recall sitting in front of the tv news for weeks and everytime they said "your area" I cringed and said out loud the correct pronunciation as you had taught me so well.

I wonder if I can also tell Alffe that I was making Tomato Relish and I had to rush because it was at the very end stage and I had jars in the oven and a bubbling pot on the stove and if I'd left it any longer it would have been ruined. Haven't been able to make my chutneys or relishes since heck, maybe December last year when the weather turned. Haven't been able to afford the quantities until this past week. The cyclones/hurricanes and the floods affected our food supply very badly. We're the banana state here and I've bought 2 bananas this year. Normally I go through a kilo a week. Anyway... worse things are happening elsewhere so I am not complaining. Just happy to be able to be making my prized relishes once again. I give it out to my neighbours.

I wonder if I can tell everyone that the owners of my property are putting up a lovely bamboo fence at their expense so that at last I have some privacy and I don't have to live with the hearse in my face when I go out on my patio to have a cuppa in the mornings or any other time. I'll still hear it coming and going in the night, but at least I won't see it. It's been difficult indeed.

Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (10-28-2011), Alffe (10-29-2011), barbo (10-28-2011), Koala77 (10-28-2011)