View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 03:35 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Re: worried

I go on monday to get an idea of what can be done to help me. I have three loose teeth in the same upper area. they had all been crowned. The dentist who put them in did not align my gums correctly and I developed pockets between the teeth. I do not have the money for implants nor will I ever. I am at risk for loosing my home. I have never had a tooth pulled, much less three of them. Can you heal correctly from this kind of proceedure without dry socket and all the other things? I am terribly afraid. I hate that this has happened to me especially because I had them all crowned in the first place. I already sunk alot of money into this area, including deep root cleaning and good oral hygine. I did everything I could to help myself and nothing worked. Is this going to be a terrible pain I have to go through, or can it go smoothly without alot of trouble. I get infections easily, hence my apprehension. I don't think that I can afford gum surgery eithor, and feel there is no hope for these teeth. Has anyone had to go through something like this? ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote