View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 02:58 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeuroNixed Craig View Post
However, I must admit to you while reviewing these recent posts my sick sense of humor kicked in even though I don't feel particularly funny right now. Allow me to share my off-the-wall comments, if I may.

kicker: "but do you feel us all wrapped up tight around you?" Yes I definitely do and honestly? Someone needs a shower!

Debbie D: "I wish I could wave a wand and make you all better." Obviously Debbie, you've not taken the right class at Hogwarts yet or you would be able to, right?

I realize none of this is really funny, but I have to do something to maintain my sanity on this early Saturday morning.
Well, Craig, I think it's funny! As you already well know those in police work do tend to have a "different" sense of humor and my son is right there with the best of them! Took me a while to get used to that but I now realize that it's a coping mechanism and not insensitivity on their part. Plus, some of the stuff he comes up with is pretty funny. We all have to cope with the stressors in our lives the best way we can while maintaining our sanity. Sometimes.......all you can do is laugh.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
NeuroNixed Craig (10-29-2011), SallyC (10-29-2011)