View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 11:11 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hey, I'd appreciate if somone could answer this ASAP.

Can too much B-12 cause ringing in the ears, a racing heart, and feelings of anxiety or panic?

The past few days I've had these symptoms.

I have a dental procedure (gum grafting) coming up on Monday that I'm stressed out about. At first I thought it was that....but honestly it feels more "organic" to me than just being anxious about this procedure. I'm having trouble sleeping and feel as if I've had too much caffeine (I don't drink ANY caffeine or take ANY stimulants because they make me jumpy)

I assume that if I have been over-doing it with the B-12, maybe it will just go out of my system after a few days and I'll feel better soon?

I have gone as far as taking some Ativan, but it doesn't seem to be calming me down much....which is very weird because usually it works very well and even puts me to sleep.

I have decided today to take a break from all of my vitamins and also my Synthroid. This feels a little bit like over-replacement of thyroid hormone, but it's hard to tell. It actually feels worse than when my Synthroid is too much....my heart is racing constantly these past few days. The only thing I can think of is that I've been taking the 5,000 mg of B-12 every day, and maybe at this point that's too much for me now that my level has gotten somewhat corrected?
zeeclass6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote