View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 04:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

@343v343

I certainly hope as well, that the Cymbalta will be without any serious side-effects, however I haven't had any real side-effects with the Lyrica even though I am on the highest dose (600mg) per day. So I guess that I'm pretty medicine tolerant.
The only real side-effects I had with Lyrica, was weight gain and increased appetite.

perhaps you could share my NCV with your neurologist? Maybe there's something he can use...

I'm doing numerous types of stretches, my problem is that I forget to do them. I'm doing pectoralis minor stretches, neck stretches, physical therapy and lots of supplements. I haven't really ruled out any vascular involvement, but since I don't have any real weakness of the arms or blue hands it has never been a real issue at the doctors office.

I think I got TOS from bad posture, weightlifting, poor working habits, and lots of computer use - even though i was only 18 when this started.

@SD38

have you tried a pain clinic (or whatever you call it in the UK)?
I'm also really trying to break several vicious circles, and I hope my pain clinic is able to help me. I haven't heard of CBT before, what's that?