View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 09:54 AM
In Memorium

15 yr Member
In Memorium

15 yr Member
Default Meditating

David - will be interested to hear about how that program is... also, the book you mentioned by Andrew Weil is great - my GP gave it to me years ago and I need to dig it out and read again...

I know I need to take time to "chill" and get centered every day - and dont - and plan to be more vigilant - what really works to relax and resfresh me more then anything is music - no, not the "new wave" stuff - but my hard corse 70's - 80"s rock n roll thats I've got on my mp3 player... I'll put that on sometimes and feel so much better after about an hour.... it's also helped me thru some long tough tests (MRI', etc) - takes my mind to anothe place- and I find myself smiling and singing (poor neighbors)!

And Melody - try it at the dentist - works wonders! (something you can get lost in - I hate the dentist myself - two trips to ER from the dentist by ambulance due to reations to ephy (novaine) have not helped it either).... but now my dentist is using headphones for many of his nervours patients.....

rock n roll!

Last edited by BEGLET; 03-22-2007 at 10:29 AM.
BEGLET is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote