View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 08:59 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Freya, My main concern is that you still appear to have ptosis in your right eyelid. Are you being followed by a neurologist? In spite of the cause, if you still have MG, you need a good neurologist to take care of you. You say that you "did recover slowly" but you are still exhibiting signs of MG.

Is this you? If so, you are very well spoken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpJtiA_HAT8

I agree that our environments are replete with toxins of all kinds, including vaccines, mercury in fillings and, honestly, too many sources to list. But I agree with everyone here, who are MG vets, that - no matter the cause of MG - it is a serious disease that needs ongoing evaluation and treatment. It is a disease that can kill you if you are not aware of what it can do to muscles and are not treated properly.

I appreciate you exercising your civic responsibility and trying to advocate for change in the safety of dental products and mercury. It figures that the Scandinavian countries are again on the leading edge of making changes!

Be careful out there. Going up against the FDA isn't exactly popular (with them).

If you experience any weakness, shortness of breath or difficulty swallowing, you need to be seen in an ER immediately.

Annie

Last edited by AnnieB3; 10-29-2011 at 10:09 PM.
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nightcrawler (10-30-2011)