View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 03:41 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
krisuk333,

This thread is very inactive. The dates of each post is in the upper left of the post. The poster also has their number of posts listed.

Nonnie posted once on 4/6/2011 and has not posted since.

Are you living with PCS or some other traumatic brain injury or did you google for the NeuroScience products and find this tread?

The discussion is about using NeuroScience products for the symptoms of Post Concussion Syndrome.
Mark, I am new here, and this is the first thread I have read, due to an internet search that brought me straight here. I read the entire thread, and noticed your pattern of recommending diet/nutrition and vitamin supplements, as an alternative to taking the neurotransmitter supplements which are intended to directly influence neurotransmitter levels.
But based on what I have studied, while certain foods do contribute to neurotransmitters such as serotonin, the amount is negligible, therefor requiring heavier dosages found in supplements like 5HTP.
And going from diet to vitamin supplements - I was not aware that any vitamins actually affected neurotransmitters much either.
So, could you clarify exactly what diet choices and vitamin choices are valid substitutes for specialized supps like Neuroscience's neurotransmitter support, and how they do it ?
Thanks
Chandler is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote