View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 09:49 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hello Bryanna

I so much need to hear your post. Tomorrow I go to the dentist. The three teeth that are now loose and painful, I want Out. they all had root canal and had crowns put in . I have had the bone scraped several times over, and still the pockets formed between the teeth. It is now painful to eat anything at all. Even if I eat on the other side, the teeth that are loose hit down on the bottom and cause pain. I don't want to go through any more with these teeth. I have spent a fortune only to see the results go downhill. I know he is going to recommend further surgery to align the gums and new crowns. I do not have any more thousands of dollars for these proceedures. I am on medicare/medicaid. I am terribly frightened of the dentist as it is. How am I suppose to handle this when I know I don't want what he will offer? There just isn't the money anymore to do this expensive kind of effort to save the teeth. I tried many times already. What do I say to him? I need some advise and some compassion as I am in tears this morning over the whole thing. I hurting. any words of help? ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote