View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 11:10 AM
buckwheat

buckwheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tayla4me View Post
Artist,

I am sorry but it was not my intention to imply that people within this forum are not " pretty bright and well informed" and your addit to me was a somewhat sarcastic response to what I thought was quite a sensible reply to a statement regarding dystonia, which I do happen to suffer severely from. It is for this reason I have extensively researched it, it has nothing to do with the fact I am a nurse.
Whilst the majority of you are well informed there maybe some newer and less well read members who may become unduly concerned about the possibility of developing dystonia as a result of their CRPS which I felt was worth mentioning.
Cheers Tayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by tayla4me View Post
There are many different types of dystonia caused by many different neurological disorders.
A small percentage of RSD patients ( actual numbers vary according to which doctor you ask or which article you read) have dystonia. Most people with RSD do not have Dystonia and most people with Dystonia don't have RSD.
Once again, another intriguing discussion

Tayla,

You have picked apart my prior posts which I have ignored till now. In other words what people accuse other people of they usually are the guilty person and just turn it around in manipulation. Like accuseing someone of being sarcastic for instance.
Hugs, Roz

Last edited by buckwheat; 03-22-2007 at 04:06 PM.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote