View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 10:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

And in all honestly, we get tired of complaining and just plain tired; PTSD. Most of us NT TOS originals finally get to the right "professional(s) for our own individual needs. Our new job is our health.

We all live with TOS and all its tag-along components like a cancer patient who lives with cancer...

It's a lifetime of learning, researching and finding out what works for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
There have been some in the past - way back- that came back and posted that they were doing better after surgery.
Some had the extra c rib, some had vascular & a few were due to acute injury if I recall correctly.

Often there was just a few posts and updates, then I'm sure they got busy with job & things.

A few did return after some time, one or 2 had a bad fall or car accident that set them back in to pain mode again.

I think some might have felt bad or maybe guilty ??... that they had a good outcome and others posting were still in pain .. , maybe they just didn't know what to say after awhile...

I think at some point we all accept that we have some dumb condition and eventually make peace with the new "us", then a lot of the added stressing about the what if's, why me & such fades away.

color="Black">Slowly I turn, step by step, inch by inch *The 3 Stooges
olecyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote