View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 12:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Mommyjen: You keep saying that collectively we misunderstand what you write here and that it was not what you meant at all. Here is a quote from your message on 3-12-07:
"If you feel picked on then chances are you are relating to something I wrote and don't want to look at it. I say look hard at it until you can soften to yourself and not feel guilt or ashamed or persecuted."

When some of us wrote that we were hurt by your earlier comments, you could have been gracious enough to say you were sorry and did not mean to hurt anyone by your remarks or even just let it go. Instead, you say it must be true if it hurts. Also, I am not aware of anyone on this forum who is ashamed or guiltridden because of having the misfortune to get RSD.

We are a family here. We listen to each other, offer advice when asked, are free to vent when we are feeling overwhelmed, and freely give support to each member. When someone says something we are intelligent enough to know if it has merit for us as an individual. You may be surprised, but we have been on this board for some time and have managed quite well without being told what or how to think.

I know you have had RSD longer than most of us, but that does not mean you know it all and we know next to nothing.

Regards, Lil

Last edited by Curious; 03-22-2007 at 12:38 PM. Reason: mod editing required
Diamond Lil is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote