Thread: Dear Ginnie,
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 05:51 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Re: dentist and by polar

Yes I got through today, and posted to you bizi private. I am on antibiotics until Wed. and have two teeth out like I knew I would have to. I had always had sedation before so I have to do this with just injections. I am not good with them at all. I have zanax and a friend to drive me on Wed. Couldn't do it today because my spinal fusion was so recent. Bacteria problem would not be good. The new Dr. was kind and gentle, and I hope the surgeon is on Wed. I had no cavities, no gum bleeding, but I still had the bone loss around these two problem teeth. they have been trouble all my life. Had deep root cleaning, surgery and crowns, and it did not stop the bone loss. They could offer no explanation on why it happened.
Yes I have been diagnosed as by polar by my PCP. I am on zoloft now and it seems to be working. My psychologist however isn't so sure I am by polar. I don't get really wild mood swings, but I cry easily and am depressed over my family abandoning me after taking family monies. They left me destitute. My son told me to get out of his house when I asked him for help on the PC. He got depressed over the last year, and turned into this person I don't know. He quit his job, and won't give me the time of day. The depression he has, changed him into something that is nothing like he use to be. Combine that with all the health issues, and I turned into a train wreck. Thats kinda where I am at. I need you all very much. I am so grateful to be in a place where there is kindness and support. You guys are my family now. I don't feel so alone. I knew this morning that prayers were being said for me. It got me through today. thank you bizi ginnie
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-31-2011), Dmom3005 (10-31-2011), mymorgy (11-01-2011)